PC-DMIS CMM leads the way in revolutionizing CMM measurement. It was the first CMM software to:
– Use CAD models in the inspection process.
– Directly link CAD systems and measurement software through its Direct CAD interface (DCI) technology.
– Implement a full set of sheet metal measurement routines tailored for the automotive industry.
– Digitally simulate measurement in an offline virtual CMM environment.
– Easily align complex, contoured parts using our breakthrough iterative alignment technology.
PC-DMIS is available as a retrofit package for most other CMM manufacturers allowing users of non-Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence CMMs to take advantage of PC-DMIS technology. Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Services, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s aftermarket group, has a number of options for upgrading existing equipment ranging from a software retrofit to a complete machine rebuild. We know you have varying requirements and believe you should not have to pay for unwanted features.
Therefore, PC-DMIS CMM comes in three basic configurations with optional modules available to fine-tune to meet specific needs. PC-DMIS is also available in an off-line version for virtual programming. In high volume shops where CMM time is a precious commodity, you need to maximize the time machines spend measuring parts. Now, CMM programmers do most of their part programming off-line and CMMs spend most of their time measuring parts.