Manchester Metrology offer training on PC-DMIS CMM software, the courses are 3 days long for up to 6 people.
- Use CAD models in the inspection process.
- Directly link CAD systems and measurement software through its Direct CAD interface (DCI) technology.
- Implement a full set of sheet metal measurement routines tailored for the automotive industry.
- Digitally simulate measurement in an offline virtual CMM environment.
- Easily align complex, contoured parts using our breakthrough iterative alignment technology.
Therefore, PC-DMIS CMM comes in three basic configurations with optional modules available to fine-tune to meet specific needs. PC-DMIS is also available in an off-line version for virtual programming. In high volume shops where CMM time is a precious commodity, you need to maximize the time machines spend measuring parts. Now, CMM programmers do most of their part programming off-line and CMMs spend most of their time measuring parts.