Call for Price
ALPHA ARM Series, one revolutionary measuring arms family, has established a new standard for Portable 3D Measurement Arms. With our decades of professional experience, we committed to tailor a new generation of portable measurement equipment to you. The ALPHA ARM family provides excellent and unparalleled performance, with which it has brought the development of portable metrology solutions to a whole new level and it will definitely become your efficient and effective personal measurement assistant.
Free delivery on orders over £75. Standard delivery charge £5.99
For shipping to the EU and rest of the world please contact us directly for a quote
In accordance with ISO 10360-12 accuracy standards, PMT®Arm provides ideal inspection solutions with fully assurance of accuracy. Designed with consistency and reliability in mind, our arm can be used in various environments, including extreme temperatures, workshop and spot environments.
PMT ALPHA P, this flagship arm leads the way with its high accuracy and best-in-class performance and extends our tradition of maximum measurement consistency and reliability in every working environment. The portable arm can help our customers take over the lead in quality control by providing a reliable product performance.
1）On-line measurement: Unlike traditional methods, portable 3D measurement arm can be used in field measurement and performs an on-line dimensional inspection.
2）Design improvement: With its computer-aided inspection function, it can quickly identify deviations from the product with the original design so as to improve the design and crafts.
3）Rapid prototyping: Based on the existing products or partly using reverse method to achieve the design scheme.
4）Parts archiving: For those parts whose prototypes or drawings do not exist, we can archive them for future use.
In-process Inspection On The Shop Floor
1）On-site measurement: Without any special requirements for environments, it can be used on the shop floor to promptly detect product quality issues such as deformation, abrasion, etc. so as to reduce the rejection rate.
2）Complex workpiece inspection: In-progress inspection for different sizes of jigs and fixtures, tooling, platforms, automotive interior parts, pipe fittings, etc.
3）Online inspection: Different from traditional methods, PMT arm can achieve on-line or on-machine inspection with great flexibility and high performance at a great value in the course of production.
Management Optimization & Risk Control
1）Production process optimization: Obtain data by fully inspecting products in-process to help make management decisions scientifically.
2）Risk control: Through inspecting products directly on or at the machine producing them which helps to detect issues like deformation, abrasion, and mould and production crafts can be adjusted timely to reduce the risk of defective subsequent assembly or other defects.
Necessity & Urgency
1）Quality inspection: With growth of output, design alterations and new products launch, more and more measuring equipment is needed for quality assurance.
2）Thanks to its computer-aided inspection function, the new measuring arm can quickly identify deviations from the product with the original design so as to improve the design, crafts and quality.
3）Rapid inspection: Comparing to traditional manual methods or CMM, it allows users to significantly speed up their measurement work and helps detect problems early to reduce the rejection rate.
4）Quality control for supporting parts: Finding out errors between suppliers or outsourcing products and the original design in time in order to clarify the responsibilities.
5）Reverse engineering: Nowadays with customers ever-increasing demands, traditional methods are unable to explore any new products, in which case we should never give up the pursuit of more refined and higher quality products. Therefore, considering a stable and long-term development, a new measurement technology is urgently needed to improve this situation.
Internal Counter Balancing and Perfect Equal Length Arm Design:
- The Internal counter balancing feature can provide a comfortable and zero-stress usage
- Its equal length design ensures a seamless measurement performance
Smart Communication Port:
- Accessible with Wi-Fi, USB, etc.
- Network can realize the management and monitoring function for more than one device in every corner of the company
- Data Sync with more than one device capability makes PMT®Arm the ideal solution for larger workpiece measurement
Smart Sensor Technology:
- Internal temperature sensors can allow the arm to feel and react to thermal variations and compensate for measurement errors
- Continuously monitor the working environment to ensure an optimum measurement performance
- Each joint is flexible to rotate, with overload sensors to avoid excessive external load
Better Stability Design:
- The handle on the base guarantees a force equality
- Extra-wide joint and impact resistance design give it more rigidity to protect the joints
- Rugged base and more stable
- Brand-new and comfortable handle
- Good weight distribution and prominent improvement of balance ability
- New handle design on the base makes arm travel much easier
- Faster chuck upgrading and installation, no need for assembly ring
- Completely sealed high-precision optical sensor helps arm works longer and stable even under bad working conditions
- Double batteries design promises an extra-long standby time
1. The brand new ALPHA Family provides three arms with different accuracy;
2. It offers 7 measuring products in different specifications with working volumes from 1.5 m to 4.5m;
3. All accuracy is certified to ISO 10360-12 standards;
4. It is compatible with various popular third-party measurement software in the market;
5. The ALPHA P delivers the highest PMT®Arm accuracy.
For more information please send email or call for technical sheets.